Standard V-shape Kraft Overspray Paint Mist FilterDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
LX Overspray Filters ideal for Industrial Paint Workshop
● LX filter is a new style of environmental product for dry over-spray booth, It is made of two layers of interlaced perforated “KRAFT” paper. It doesn't require water during paint spray process, furthermore, it doesn't cause pollution.
● Straining is not exclusively the interception of particles in an air stream with a succession of wider to smaller meshed apertures, The “LX filters” use another principle: INERTIA SEPARATION. It absorbs overdue paint effectively and force spray air to change its flowing directions. And then particulars that are heavier than air will be adhibited to filter wall but not taken away by airflow. As illustration indicates:
●Overdue paint will deposited from the bottom of the filter is loading up, Please replace the filter when it is fully occupied.
● LX filter will be more effective with higher saturation, On the contrary, fiber filtrating cotton will be less effective (for its surface jams)
The working principl: inertia separation.
Separation by inertia is the working principle of the LX Filter. The airflow, loaded with paint particles (overspray), suffers several radical changes in direction. The paint particles, heavier than air, follow tangent trajectories to the airflow. Therefore, the paint particles accumulate in the holding pockets and the airflow leaves the filter virtually free of overspray.
◆Applicable in various industries. Capture of spray paint particles or dust particles, reduce air pollution, maintain a friendly working environment, reduce gas emissions to the environment.
◆Are designed to capture any wet solids or liquid particles in an air stream: high solid enamels, baked and air dried enamels, glues, oils, stains, lacquers, fiberglass, epoxies, asphalts, clear coats, tar, teflon, etc.
◆ Exhaust gas purification system .
◆ Arbitrarily customized cut or framed ,or solely used as filter or used in one whole Frame
Paint Arrestance Filtration Efficiencies: 98% - 99.5%
Recommended Air Velocity: 49 - 236 fpm (0.25 - 1.20 m/s)
Recommended Maximum Pressure Drop: 0.51 in wc (128 Pa)
possible up to 1.03 in wc (256 Pa) if fan allows
◆ No Migration
The migration phenomenon is common when slow-drying coatings are used with mesh filters. The airflow will pull out particles already trapped in the mesh. Consequently, the particles already deposited will again be airborne and migrate through the system.
With the LX Filter, the paint particles are deposited in the holding pocket, a dead end, outside of the air stream.
◆ High Holding Capacity
With separation by inertia, the captured overspray is deposited outside of the airflow into holding pockets. The bigger the pocket, the better holding capacity of the filter.
The LX Filter has 2.5" deep holding pockets, giving the LX Filter a holding capacity up to 6 times higher than common mesh filters.
◆ Optimum Inertia Separation
● The v-shaped front wall prevents overspray bounce back and particle migration.
● The deeper v-shape back wall captures overspray and deposits it outside of the airflow.
● The filter exhaust holes are positioned to maintain constant airflow during the loading phase.
● Static pressure increases slowly with the accumulation of overspray resulting in uniform airflow.
The back wall has a deep V shape and it is the main holding pocket of the paint filter paper The holes are arranged along the middle of the front wall and the side of back wall. The back holes are offset with the front holes. The LX paint filter paper is the only self-supporting filters in the market. Their accordion structure gives them high stability without support. This means it only necessary a simple frame and the simple paint booth construction. During paint booth maintenance, it is easy to replace paint filter paper from its frame.
◆ Constant air flow in the paint booth
It is a common problem that keeps uniformity air flow in the paint booth.The accordion shape of the LX paint filter paper, the evenly spaced holes and the fact that particles sediment is out of air flow. They bring two advantages: The air flow is equally distributed over the whole working face of the paint booth. During the paint mists deposit, the airflow also keep constant uniformity.
◆ Stable Static Pressure
Static pressure increases slowly with the accumulation of particles. This has two advantages: the finisher stays in an environment of clean air and the airflow around the parts to be coated stays uniform.
LX Standard Filters:
◆ The most easy to use and long lasting filters on the market
◆ Layers of heavy “KRAFT” paper, punched, pleated and glued together, with an extension limiter
◆ Holding capacity up to 18kg/m²
◆ Filtration efficiency up to 98%
◆ Color: White-Brown or Full Brown
◆ Specification: 80CM*10M, 90CM*10M,100CM*10M,120CM*10M