Replacement Pall Filter UE319AT20HDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Pall Filter UE319AT20H Product Introduction:
In the hydraulic system, it is used to remove solid particles and colloidal substances from the working medium
and effectively control the pollution degree of the working medium.This series of filter element is a kind of replacement product for PALL(PALL) filter element.
Pall Filter UE319AT20H Product Characteristics:
Medium: general hydraulic oil phosphatide hydraulic oil emulsifier water - hexadiol
Material quality: fiberglass filter paper -BN stainless steel woven net -W wood pulp filter
paper -P stainless steel sintered net -V
Filtering precision: 1μ ~ 100μ
Working pressure: 21bar-210bar
Working medium: general hydraulic oil, phosphatide hydraulic oil, emulsion, water-ethylene
Working temperature: - 30 ℃ ~ + 110 ℃
Sealing material: fluoro-ring /Nitrile butadiene rubber
Pall Filter UE319AT20H Product Application：
1. Petrochemical: separation and recovery of products and intermediate products in the process of refining and
chemical production; purification of liquids, magnetic tape, optical disc and photographic film in manufacturing; filtration of well injection water and natural gas degranulation in oil field;
2. Textile: purification and even filtration of polyester melt during drawing, protection filtration of air compressor,
oil removal and water removal of compressed gas.
Pall Filter UE319AT20H Quality Assurance：
1. Strictly in accordance with the requirements of the contract, the product quality (including accessories) fully
conforms to the national standard of GB 15588-2003 and the national quality standard of related products.
2. The product is produced with glass fiber, and no auxiliary materials other than specified are added.
3. Ensure that the processing technology and testing means of the filter element supplied are complete, and the
product will never leave the factory with defects.
4. The inspection report and other certificates issued by the quality supervision department shall be provided
with each batch of products after they leave the factory for inspection and acceptance by relevant departments.