Early pregnancy and ovulation test stripsDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
698 Jing Dong Avenue, Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (330029)
1, The pregnancy test is formulated for use with fresh urine specimens. Urine cup should be used to collect specimens.
2, Remove the strip from the foil wrapper.
3, Immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow end pointing toward the urine. Do not cover the urine over the max (maximum) line. You may take the strip out after a minimum of 15 seconds in the urine and lay the strip flatly on a non-absorptive clean surface.
4, Read the result within 5 minutes.
5, Discard the test device after single use in the dustbin.
Interpretation of results
Negative: if only one pink line appears in the control area, you can assume that you are not pregnant.
Positive: if two pink lines appear both in the control area and test area, you can assume that you are pregnant.
Inconclusive: if there is no distinct pink-purple colored band visible both in the test area and control area, the test is inconclusive. It is recommended that in this case the test should be repeated. If the problem persists, contact your local distributor.
Function: pregnancy rapid test
Reliable result: 3 - 5 minutes
Urine specimen: ≥25mIU/ml (≥10mIU/ml)
Size: 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 4.0mm
Package: 1pc/foil bag, 50T/box, 5000T/carton
Warnings & precautions
For in vitro diagnostic use only
1. As with all diagnostic tests, a definitive diagnostic should not be based on the results of a single test, but should only be made by the physician after all clinical and lab findings have been evaluated.
2. Read directions for use carefully before performing this test. Pay attention to the position of the C and T line.
3. Do not use the kit beyond the labeled expiry date.
4. Do not reuse the test devices. Discard it in the dustbin after single use.
5. Do not use if pouch is damaged or opened.
6. Do not touch the membrane area.
7. Once open the pouch, the test device should be used immediately.
- FOB Port: Shanghai, Ningbo, Shenzhen
- Lead Time: 15 - 30 days
- Dimensions per Unit: 20 × 12 × 8 Centimeters
- Weight per Unit: 300 Grams
- Units per Export Carton: 5000
- Export Carton Dimensions L/W/H: 65 × 40 × 40 Centimeters
- Export Carton Weight: 18 Kilograms
- Eastern Europe
- North America
- Mid East/Africa
- Central/South America
- Western Europe