Motorized Electric Underslung Bridge CraneDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
motorized electric underslung bridge crane
Under-hung or under-running cranes are designed for flexibility and functionality.
Under running overhead cranes travel on crane runways attached to existing roof structures, which saves you the cost of installing additional crane runway supports. In this way, the entire workshop area is available for production.
It is also possible to employ a bypass control system to enable only certain parts of the factory space to be accessed. The lateral overhangs can be used to extend the travel path of the travelling hoist beyond the span dimension.
· Use where speed requirements are 120 fpm per minute or less and where economy is important.
· Capacities of 1 to 5 ton
· All Under-hung or under-running cranes are available with radio controls and independent traveling pendants.
· Kiwicrane pre-engineers many bridge cranes to allow for quick delivery.
· Equipment Assembly
· Die Handling
· Loading and Unloading
· Metal Grinding Cells
· Suitable to run on I-beams, W-flanged beams and patented track runways
· Practically used in spans of 50 ft and less (Longer spans available up to 100 ft.) with the use of a third runway.
Underhung Bridge Crane with 3 Endtrucks
For more information on our complete line of overhead bridge cranes and hoists please
Call/whatsapp:+8613865918886,email: or fill out quote forms.
KIWICRANE professionals are always standing by ready to serve you.