100% Natural Tomato Extract LycopeneDelivery term:The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
- Total supply:
The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Browse the number:
Product Name: Lycopene
Herb Source: Lycopersicon esculentum Mill
Specifications: 2%,5%,10%,20% Lycopene powder; 5%,10%,20% Lycopene oil;Ratio Extract 4:1, 10:1,20:1;Juice Powder
Appearance: Dark red powder;Dark red oil
Test Methord: HPLC
Molecular Formula & Molecular Weight: C40H56; 536.88
Lycopene is a member of the carotenoid family of chemical substances. Lycopene, similar to other carotenoids, is a natural fat-soluble pigment (red, in the case of lycopene) found in certain plants and microorganisms, where it serves as an accessory light-gathering pigment and to protect these organisms against the toxic effects of oxygen and light. Lycopene may also protect humans against certain disorders, such as prostate cancer and perhaps some other cancers, and coronary heart disease
.It has effect like resisting cancer, decreasing tumor, slowing down the speed of the proliferation of tumor. Especially it has better preventive and inhibitory effect on prostate cancer, uterine cancer, pancreatic cancer, bladder cancer, colon cancer, esophageal cancer, and buccal cancer..
Carotenoids are the principal pigments responsible for the colors of vegetables and fruits (see Beta-Carotene and Lutein and Zeaxanthin). Lycopene is responsible for the red color of red tomatoes. In addition to tomatoes (Lycopersicon esculentum) and tomato-based products, such as ketchup, pizza sauce, tomato juice and tomato paste, lycopene is also found in watermelon, papaya, pink grapefruit and pink guava. Processed tomato products are more available dietary sources of lycopene than fresh tomatoes. The average daily intake of lycopene is approximately 25 milligrams, with 50% of this in the form of processed tomato products.
Lycopene is an acyclic isomer of beta-carotene. Beta-carotene, which contains beta-ionone rings at each end of the molecule, is formed in plants, including tomatoes, via the action of the enzyme lycopene beta-cyclase. Lycopene is a 40 carbon atom, open chain polyisoprenoid with 11 conjugated double bonds.
source from Tomato, Solanaceae, tomato subgenus. It is annual or perennial herb, originates from South American, and now is widely cultivated in China. The tomatoes we used come from Xinjiang province, which have characteristics like high productive capacity and adequate quality. Thus, the steady supply of raw materials, high yield and low cost can be guaranteed.
1.The natural lycopene has a strong antioxidant, enhance immunity, anti-radiation, anti-aging;
2.Anti-cancer,anti-tumor,has the effect of suppression mutagenesis;
3.Prevention and improvement of benign prostatic hyperplasia, prostatitis and other urinary system diseases, enhance male fertility;
4:Regulating of cholesterol and hyperlipidemia, protect cardiovascular system, prevention of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases;
5:Anti-ultraviolet radiation, beauty skin beauty;improve skin allergies
6. Increase bone density; has the effects of prevention of osteoporosis, lowering blood pressure, reducing the exercise-induced asthma.
7. Protect the breast and the uterus;
8.Lycopene powder has anti-inebriation effect.
9.It's a food coloring agent with super antioxidant properties.
1.100% natural source, without any side effects, very suitable for long-term health care;
2. Tomato raw materials, non-GMO
Application of Lycopene:
1. In food field, tomato extract lycopene is mainly used as food additives for colorant and health care;
2. In cosmetic field as raw material, lycopene powder is mainly used to whitening, anti-wrinkle and UV protection;
3. In pharmaceutical field as raw materials, tomato extract natural lycopene powder is made into capsule to prevent cancer.
PACKAGE and STORAGE:
1. 1-5kg with double plastic container inside/aluminum foil bag outside. 10kg with double plastic container inside/carton outside. 25kg with double plastic container inside/fiber drum outside or it is at your option.
2. Stored in a cool & dry well-closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
3. Shelf Life:Two years under well storage situation.
1. The high quality & rich natural resources; the advantages of traditional Chinese herbal medicine;Many related research institutions and colleges in Xi’an.
2. Complete detection system with full set of advanced detective devices;Rich technology and human resource.
3. Excellent Teamwork Spirit.
4. Enterprise Culture: Rigorous, Honest, Pragmatic,Cooperate,Creativity!
5. Plant extraction manufactory with factory covers an area of 35000 square maters.
6. Meet your special demands of product specification and demands on capsules, softgels, tablets and powder blendings.
7. The perfect mechanism of pre-sales ,sales and after-sales services to guarantee our cooperation going smoothly, continuously and permanent!